Fully Managed IT Services
R3 provides the solutions, services and support you need at a price you can afford
Our managed IT services program combines the latest technology with on-demand assistance to help you fully realize its benefits. We continuously monitor your network, preventing potential issues and keeping your systems up-to-date. With our flexible managed services programs, you’ll simplify your IT and streamline your budget, letting you focus on what matters most to your business.
R3 does custom engagements to support large or long-term projects like integrating new technologies, migrating data from legacy systems, or major software upgrades. We’ll manage project timelines and budgets, minimize downtime or disruptions and make your integration or transition seamless.
- Research. We work closely with you to comprehensively explore, assess and document your requirements.
- Present options. Based on our findings, we present you with recommended options for achieving your project’s goals.
- Resource planning. Once a solution has been approved, we’ll provide cost estimates and help you with budget planning and project schedule.
- Implementation. We’ll execute the solution as agreed, perform testing and review the project outcome with you to ensure it meets your expectations.
Network Support Services
Protect your investment in your network. R3 service maintenance contracts ensure peak performance and prevent costly downtime.
Choose the level of support you need and the type of support you prefer:
- Helpdesk support. Contact our helpdesk staff to troubleshoot minor issues or request a service call. Your contract includes a service-level agreement guaranteeing our response time based on the issue’s severity.
- Remote support. Our trained staff can remotely access your network or a user’s PC from any location for performance monitoring or fast, effective problem resolution.
- Automated monitoring system. Our monitoring system tracks the availability and performance of critical network components and sends real-time alerts to the R3 helpdesk.
- System administration. We perform routine system administration tasks like resetting passwords, creating and granting access to shared folders, and adding or removing users.
- Onsite support. We recommend scheduling regular appointments to perform network maintenance. In addition, our staff are available for onsite visits for special projects or to provide problem resolution as required.
- Training documentation. We offer training documentation to help users strengthen their skills, learn new processes or guide your staff in performing routine troubleshooting or administrative tasks.
Get an IT Audit
Find out whether you need to upgrade, replace or repair equipment. We’ll evaluate your IT infrastructure and provide a detailed report with our findings and recommendations. Schedule an IT audit.
Network Assessment and Optimization
Lack of maintenance causes declining network performance. Fixing common issues like virus- or spyware-infected computers, unpatched operating systems or application incompatibilities can extend the life of your network.
We apply premium tools and our own best practices to solve network issues repeatedly, cost-effectively and reliably:
- Patch management. We quickly apply the latest software application updates and service packs to close security gaps and fix compatibility issues.
- Desktop optimization. Desktop optimization technologies streamline PC management and improve policy control.
- Documentation. We provide detailed service reports, recording work performed and any issues we observe, to increase your control over your IT assets.
- Hardware and software procurement. Our relationships with leading technology vendors mean we can source any parts or software you need, faster and often at a significantly lower cost.
Network Design, Setup and Relocation
Whether you’re starting, expanding or moving your business, we’ll design the right network for your size, budget and business needs. Your dedicated project team will deliver the solution quickly and professionally, providing any necessary training for your staff. If your company is relocating, we’ll seamlessly transfer your voice, email, and Internet services, and move and reconfigure your IT systems.
Your network solution can include some or all of these components:
- Email. We can purchase and install an email server or offer a hosted email solution.
- File and print sharing. Grant employees centralized access to company documents and shared printers.
- Remote access. Give telecommuters and traveling employees secure Internet access to company data.
- Business continuity. We’ll configure a business continuity plan for your network that includes data backup, disaster recovery planning and virus prevention.
- Internet access and security. Your company’s success depends on establishing and maintaining reliable, secure network connectivity. We’ll help you define and procure the right level of service to accommodate your needs and allow capacity for growth.
- Hardware and software procurement. Purchase all products from our trusted vendors or use materials you provide.
- Vertical application management. We’ll purchase, install and manage any applications specific to your company’s industry or operations.
- Documentation. We’ll provide comprehensive documentation of your new network’s components, configuration and recommended maintenance schedule, including all information related to product support, warranties and upgrades.
- Power solutions. Our partners include experienced, highly skilled electricians to assess the integrity of your building’s infrastructure, perform any required upgrades and install your network’s cabling.
- Hosted applications. Hosted applications allow you to you to deliver your own customizable cloud infrastructure and IT solutions for a fraction of the cost. You get highly reliable access to best-of-breed applications while saving money on administration and ownership costs. Learn more about hosted solutions for antivirus protection, e-mail, data backup and recovery, and virtualization and cloud solutions.